Wednesday 24 October 2012

Do Not Have To Like Everything

I have come across things I do not like about the 10K Challenge. Minor things... details that I cringe over a little bit...

However

I follow instructions to the best of my ability and things work out okay.

One of the things I don't like is the "Self-Help/Motivational Program" in the downline builder. I don't have to upgrade in it - I have choices... this is what I DO LIKE about the 10K Challenge (having choices).

Not liking the one program (actually there are a couple I don't like too much) does NOT prevent me from following instructions, utilizing everything else about the program. I wont name the program here because not liking it is just opinion and is a preference based choice. I know I see other 10K Members promoting it, so I'm probably in the minority here.

Not liking one program that has an OPTIONAL tag on it is of very little consequence to me and since the program is optional - I just stick with necessary activities and all the other programs.

  • I still get mailings and advertising out
  • I am admin of a Text Ad Exchange via what I have learned in the 10K Challenge
  • I have over a 20 Referrals now (no, most aren't active but some are)
  • I have been paid two months in a row from 10K Challenge related activity
  • I am learning more, every day, on how to increase response to the ads I place
  • I have basic task time down to a half hour for mailing out over 100, 000 ads
  • On bad days when I have little time for being online I still mail to 100, 000
  • On good days, I spend about 90 min sending out from 100,000-750,000 ads!

If I do not participate and upgrade in one program involved in the 10K downline builder - again, an OPTIONAL program - the world is not going to come to an end and I am not affecting my sponsor or referrals in any big way by not participating.

What is really important here is that I double check on what the purpose of the programs are in the downline builder and MAKE SURE I am participating in all of the ones I am supposed to which affect my sponsor and referrals.

One little dislike, one little annoying program and my lack of participation in it does not have to bring down negative consequences for me or change greatly the effect of utilizing the 10K Challenge program. Frankly, I haven't participated in another big downline program that STILL WORKS when I skip an optional program.

What is your least favorite 10K Challenge program (hey - we dont all have to LOVE everything, do we)?

No comments:

Post a Comment