Friday 5 October 2012

The 10K Challenge Might Look Like Some Other Programs

Trust me...

It's NOT!

The differences lie in the details.

At face value, yeah - the 10K Challenge site is a massive downline builder site. Many of us who haven't succeeded with online money making programs have seen a number of downline builder sites. Maybe we've even joined a few, quite a few - or a lot of them.

I'm still a member in a couple of what are said by the program owners to be "simple money making downline builder sites" that the average person is supposed to be able to succeed with. When I compare these NOW - with the 10K Challenge site... what I notice is a whole bunch of details missing from the previous programs I signed up with. Really important little details (like how to build credits fast for free safelist account mailings!).

As already mentioned in a previous post - I have had some failures with the 10K Challenge program. Fortunately and FINALLY - these mistakes have been little ones that I have been able to learn from. Mostly, with things broken down into steps, I find I do okay.

In corresponding with a couple of referrals, I heard complaints that the program is too complicated. I asked them to backtrack and slow down (like I had to), only do what can be done in 35 minutes then take a break... Also, because the member dashboard area looks a little like other download builder sites, there is a tendency to SKIP STEPS AND INSTRUCTIONS... THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I MADE in the beginning - and then I was failing to move forward, felt overwhelmed and like I shouldn't be in the program.

(current referrals who are no longer keeping in contact with me are likely at this stage of frustration right now - if they don't follow advice, I know they will quit the program altogether - but I have no worries about this - not their time to move forward - I will keep moving ahead and work with referrals who DO WANT TO correspond with me, follow instructions, and move forward).

I had to learn to get out of that "AUTOMATIC MODE" where I just start doing what I THINK I should be doing...instead of checking the step by step instructions, videos, learning materials.

This is what I do: I do more than 35 minutes per day (I have advanced on to become a site admin now, so I'm doing more than 35 minutes of added site management tasks now) but I don't do too much in any long stretch of time or else I start making mistakes, veering away from the instructions in the program. It's ever so easy to get distracted online. Perhaps I am most thankful for the tips in the first 3 levels of the program... about staying focused, working very hard for about a half hour to get absolutely necessary tasks completed - before the possibility arises that I will get distracted and off course...

I supposed I'm just rambling now but I am just amazed at how this 10K site can appear quite plainly like other sites I haven't been able to succeed and earn with. Amazed with the small details that make things different than other money maker downline builder sites - by leaps and bounds.

And with that... I'm off to go mess around in my Text Ad Exchange admin panel! (never thought I would actually manage one of these sites!).

t~~


No comments:

Post a Comment